Pages

Monday

So cool that I'm about to Burst.

When it comes to apps for my mobile devices, I like simple, smart and secure. It's even more important when I'm sharing photos and video.

Let's face it, that video from last Saturday night is hysterical and must be shared with your 10 closest besties. You could send the video to one person at a time, but that's a time consuming hassle. You could post it on your FB page, but you really don't want to share that moment with Aunt Elda or your boss.

Or, you could use Burst, a nifty FREE app that lets you instantly capture, save and share those glorious moments with all of your best friends via a secure cloud. That's right, there's no wires, drives or synching necessary. Just a couple of taps on your IPhone or Droid and *BURST* it's sent to your private list of phones and emails.

I personally BURSTED pix of my lettuce and basil crop.

Go to the Burst website and check out all of the cool features like: Free app download, secure storage and backup of your pix and videos, personal web media dashboards and calendar/address book integration.

By the way, For sharing my opinion, Yours Truly snagged a lifetime storage plan valued at $60/year as part of a promotional program with Mom Select and YOU CAN TOO.

The first person to download the Burst App and Burst me a pic of anything wins a lifetime storage plan, too! Just Burst your pic to consolidatedcoolness (at) gmail.com.

Next week, I'll notify the winner and the burst pic of my lettuce crop.

No comments: