Pages

Sunday

Duotrope's Digest - A Great Free Resource for Writers





It's been a bit too long since my last cool update. It isn't that I haven't come across plenty of cool stuff; it's that I've been busy writing fiction under my nom de plume.

That brings me to an awesomely cool resource that I use frequently: Duotrope's Digest - a comprehensive online resource for writers featuring a database of publishers that is searchable by genre, theme, pay scale, media and more.

Other site features include a current Theme and Deadline Calendar for publications, contests and issues along with an online submission tracker for registered members. You can even sign up for their weekly newsletter to have current publication market information delivered to your inbox.


Want to learn more about this cool resource? go here: Duotrope's Digest

No comments: